Looking for a pain-free anti-aging solution that has better results than a facial or cream? Red light therapy is not just a weight-loss miracle. It has become increasingly popular in recent years due to anti-aging and skin rejuvenation benefits. Here are some of the ways that red light therapy can help promote a more youthful, radiant complexion:
- Increases collagen production: Collagen is a protein that gives our skin its strength, elasticity, and firmness. Our collagen production naturally declines as we age, leading to wrinkles and sagging skin. Red light stimulates production of collagen, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving skin firmness and elasticity.
- Reduces inflammation: Inflammation is a major contributor to the aging process. As such, chronic inflammation can lead to a variety of skin problems, including redness, rosacea, irritation, and acne. Red light therapy reduces inflammation in the skin by producing anti-inflammatory cytokines.
- Improves skin texture and tone: By promoting new skin cell growth and increasing blood flow to the skin, red light therapy improves skin texture and tone. This reduces the appearance of age spots, sun damage, and uneven skin tone.
- Heals wounds, scars, and stretch marks: Wounds, scars, and stretch marks can heal faster with the use of red light, which increases blood flow to the affected area and promotes collagen production.
- Reduces the appearance of pores: Red light therapy can help reduce the appearance of large pores by promoting skin cell regeneration and increasing collagen production, which can help improve skin texture and firmness.
Clients promote noticeable improvement in their skin’s appearance after even just one red-light treatment. Overall, red light therapy is a non-invasive, painless way to promote a more youthful, radiant complexion. For continued results, we recommend at least weekly treatments at New Beginnings Baltimore.